We plan to adopt our sales strategy. While we have relied on a more passive strategy by gaining customers from search engine hits in the past, we need to sell the our products differently these days. We attend to technical conferences and fairs as an exhibitor, invest in search engine optimization and extend our sales and support team.
Your task would be to work in our Internet team to adopt our SEO and SEM as well in our sales team to work with our international customers to convert evaluations in sales and to renew maintenance subscriptions.
What you will learn and achieve
You will learn, how a German tech startup works and will be part of the international establishment of a new software product. If wanted you will be able to extend your potential German language skills. Sectors you will work in:
- Online Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Software Marketing
- Sales Strategy
- Event Organization
- Internet Research
- Search Engine Optimization
Besides business you will live in one of the most vibrant German cities and will have enough time to travel on weekends or free days.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor degree in business management, economics or business informatics
- Excellent, native level English language skills
- Other language skills are a plus.
- German language is a plus, but definitely not needed.
- Passion for technology
- User experience in Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 and in at least one of the following SmartPhone/Tablet platforms: Android, Apple iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry)
- Knowledge in other software platforms (Salesforce, Apple, Adobe) is always welcome.
- Knowledge of the North-American or British market is required.
- Students from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand are preferred.
The hard facts
- Time frame of internship: 6-12 months, starting ASAP, can be extended
- Internship must be required by your academic program.
- Monthly Payment: 800 Euros
- Additional benefit: We provide a bike for commuting to work.
- 28 days annual vacation with pay
- 40 hours per week (flexible working hours)