We have released a new version of our software PeopleSync. With the new release Windows Server 2008 R2 is no longer supported on the frontend server. This is due to the fact that current PHP SQL Server database drivers are no longer supported by Microsoft on Windows Server 2008 R2. If you are still running Windows 2008 R2, please migrate the frontend server to Windows Server 2012 R2 or newer.
Beyond that, this release contains the following bug fixes, features and improvements:
- [PS-275] – Improve Logging, Add Debug Logging for HTTP requests
- PS-276] – Support for SQL Server 2017 in Frontend
- [PS-273] – Remove Support for Windows 2008 R2 in Frontend
- [PS-265] – Log Error if password contains non-ASCII-characters and has wrong encoding
- [PS-266] – Update CardDAV Components
- [PS-271] – Update MSODB Driver to 17.1
- [PS-272] – Update Url Rewrite to 2.1
- [PS-270] – Fix Database Connection Failure, PHP SQL Server Driver Update to 5.2
- [PS-274] – Critical Security Update CVE-2018-7584: PHP update to 7.0.29
Please contact support if you need assistance.