Our new PeopleSync release concentrates on stability fixes and security improvements on the Frontend Server. Besides that, we now prevent the software installation on Domain Controllers to avoid issues of the role coexistence. Please also note, the dropped support for Windows Server 2008 R2 from the previous release.
This release contains the following bug fixes, features and improvements:
- [PS-269] – Fix W3WP Process Crashes Randomly
- [PS-278] – Fix Random Crash of Frontend Server: php-cgi.exe / Wincache
- [PS-284] – Fix for Frontend stops responding, sends Return Code 200 to REPORT query
- [PS-280] – Prevent Installation on Domain Controller
- [PS-281] – Update to PHP 7.2.7
- [PS-285] – Update phpfastcache to 7.0.0 and sabre/vobject to 4.1.6
- [PS-286] – Switch password hash function to Argon2
- [PS-287] – Switch default cache backend to sqlite
Do you have any questions regarding PeopleSync? Just contact our support team. We are here to help you.